Meet the Laffertys! BJ, Diane, Mallory and fur-kid Ellie Mae.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'm 2!

Our big girl turned two on Tuesday! She sang happy birthday to herself all day and said "I two!"

Last Saturday we had a party for her at our church. Some of her school friends came as well as our usually group of friends. There were, I think, eleven kids there all under the age of 3 1/2. They had BIG fun. Kali and Dennis brought the bounce house and we used the indoor playground. Mallory and Parker played the whole time and got super sweaty. When Mallory opened her presents, she said funny phrases like, "Oh My!" and "My Money!" It was almost like it was scripted it was so cute. She even blew her candle out, but only after Parker blew it out first. :)

I'll post more pictures later, but here's a few...


Here's a link to the video of the kids eating birthday cake. I've tried uploading video of them playing and her opening presents but it takes forever and keeps getting interrupted!
We went for our two year checkup yesterday. Here's the facts:
-Only weights 25 lbs. That's the 28th percentile.
-Is 1/2 short of being 3 feet tall!. That's the 90th percentile.
-Cried like she was being beaten the entire time. Even when no one was touching her. Just walking into the building incited tears and panic.

On "how smart am I" notes:
-She can count to 10 on her own.
-She can sing the ABCs all the way to "T" by herself and does so about 30 times a day.
-Informs me to stop singing because she is singing.
-Is a big jabber-mouth!

Love you Mallory. You're the cutest!

No comments:

Post a Comment