Meet the Laffertys! BJ, Diane, Mallory and fur-kid Ellie Mae.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I've Got Nothing

No cute pictures. Nothing fun to say. But I'm still here!

Last week was Spring Break, and I pretended like I was a stay-at-home mom. I spent some time with Kali and Parker at the hospital, but I think I am a bad omen because he always gets upset when I come around. They are still there for an unknown amount of time, but he is doing great! I really hope Mallory and I will be able to visit them when he gets home. Anyway, we had friends come over two days last week and had big fun. Lauren and Lauren brought Spencer and Sawyer over and Ashley even stopped by with Mary Grace. I "did lunch" one day with Brie and felt like a fancy, tennis playing mom. We also attended a birthday party for Mallory's cousin Trip. He turned 1. All Mallory wanted to do the whole time was play with the buckle on the high chair at U.S. Pizza. She is really funny these days with her skills and her words. She is into figuring out latches and buckles. She will stand in front of her stroller working on the buckle for 30 minutes. Every now and then she will yell "undo!" meaning she clipped it and wants to do it again. She can say just about anything you ask her to. Sometimes it's not even close, but she tries. She can say:
No
Up
Down
DaDa
MiMi
MaMa
Mammy (for herself)
Nose
Hi
Bag
Ring
Swing
Shoes
Juice
I want that
Undo
Spoon
Duck
Ernie
Elmo (or BoBo)
Ah! Belly!
Ellie
More
Bye

She is quite the vocalist.

I made Mallory a sand box - it was not intended to get it. She loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment