Meet the Laffertys! BJ, Diane, Mallory and fur-kid Ellie Mae.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Look at his cute face!

Levi was born on 5/17/12 at 3:04 pm. He weighed 8lb 4 oz and was 20 inches long. Big sister loves him!  Every time, and I mean EVERY time, I sit him up to burp him Mallory squeals, "Looks at his cute face!" She really loves him. I know because she tells me often. :) She says sweet things like, "Don't cry Levi, I love you.  It's me, Mallory."


































Last night he spent the night with my parents and she was very concerned about his absence.  I thought she would be relieved to have the crying, needing baby out of the house for a few hours, but instead she kept checking his room and asking where baby brother was.  It was sweet.

Levi is almost 5 weeks old already and is starting to coo and gargle.  He doesn't do much other than sleep, eat, and toot, but we love him and are excited to watch him grow.  Mallory asks me often, "is he going to crawl today?"

Our summer has been pretty fun.  Mallory swims two days a week with a babysitter while I keep an eye on the baby.  She is doing awesome!  She goes down the big water slide with her floaties on her arms then swims to the ladder and does it again.  She will even go down without floaties and Annie, her babysitter/swim teacher, helps her learn to swim on her own. I get to swim with her a little because Levi usually hangs out in the stroller the whole time!  Thanks, Mr. Buddy.








 In other funny Mallory news, she has been calling me "honey."  "Honey, I need a towel."  "I'm ready to get down, honey."  Wonder where she gets that?  She has such an imagination and all of our conversations crack me up. She woke up yesterday and said, "Mommy, I love your blue eyes!"  She also keeps talking about her birthday party (which is months away).  She keeps telling everyone who will listen that it is "at the bounce houe place" and then she will say "guess who's coming to my party?  Spiderman!"  She's getting ready to start Pre-K in August.  We cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment